Sunday 29 January 2012

A wet weekend

Where did this weekend go?  This time a week ago I was telling my kids to get organised for bed as they had the first day of school on the following day.  Now it's a week later and it feels like groundhog with the same message to them again.

Inspite being mostly a wet weekend I didn't do a great deal outside the house. But I managed to go on big walks around my local community in the rain.  It was a nice feeling to walk in the rain too! 

The girls resumed back to bowling this week too and I had my weekly league to play tonight.  Further details about this will be found on my sporting report blog.

What's on your agenda for this week?  Going by my diary looks like I will have a full on week with afew errands to do and places to go.  Whatever plans you got, I hope your week will be a good week.  If you have to travel, have a safe destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment