Sunday 5 February 2012

A great week

Good morning followers and readers!  How was your week?  I could say I had a memorable week worth remembering.  Besides my normal commitments, I caught up with a friend, went to the movies once and attended to one scrap workshop on Friday night. 

This weekend basically been spending it more at home trying to catch up on things to do around here.  Frank has been busy renovating the driveway.  He got rid of the concrete and change the driveway to create more of a gravel dirt base at present time.  It will be interesting to see how long this method will last as we have cats in our community.  I am sure they will enjoy using our new driveway as one big litter box. 

I had a surprise parcel arriving at my doorstep.  It turns out I won another online scrap challenge.  These challenges happen monthly and I wasn't expecting to win the second time in a row.  That reminds me I will have to enter another one for this month. I already completed this page, just I need to scan the layout and add the photo to the required address.

The kids have been back at school for two weeks already.  Tomorrow the high school will host their annual swimming carnival.  I plan on attending to watch Monique compete in some of their swimming events. Wish her luck! 

This term she signed up to play Junior Netball for their school's interschool sport on Tuesday afternoons. I had to pay the fees on Friday morning as the sport will start on Tuesday week.

At the primary school the teachers will host their parent information session after school. The purpose of these sessions is to share with the parents (who attend)on the goals of teaching methods for the year. Being a new year with the national curriculum, it will be interesting to hear what the teacher announces because I have heard through the grapevine how the teachers are teaching students this year.  It seems the good old blackboard days are long over! Rachel's teacher will host her session on Wednesday afternoon.  On Friday her class will do their SWPBS performance at the conclusion of their weekly assembly.

Well...whatever plans you got for this year, have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment