Monday 16 January 2012

Kids are back!

YEAH!  My kids are now back home safe and sound.  They arrived home at around 4pm yesterday so it was nice to spend an hour with both of them before it was time to head off to bowling.  Of course I have seen them in three weeks so I received millions of hugs and conversations from both kids at one time. That was a challenge for a person to absorb all that information in one go in their mind. 

It's obvious the girls had alot of sunshine from either attending the local waterpark or the beaches because my eldest daughter is now quite tanned and while the second child has fair skin is quite sunburnt still.  And looks like they might of grown an extra half inch too as I noticed the difference when they walked in.

Last night it was a full team back into action at bowling.  Like last week we were lucky to win only two points again tonight.  We played against the number one team of 2011. But on the standing sheet right now it is one of the new team starting this year is on top of the ladder while we are closer down the ladder floor. Of course it is only very early into the season and we still have 44 weeks of play left which anything will change before the season ends in November.
 
This week is the final week of summer school holidays which means we will be busy getting all their school supplies and uniforms ready for next week. 
 
Have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. It's always great to have the family back together when you've gone for so long without them around, isn't it?
    Mum and Dad arrived back home on Friday night; and just yesterday, we caught up with coffee and afternoon tea at my place. It was lovely. Mum brought over a haul of books she scored for me while she was away and I loved them all. I showed them how my iTouch works; and they were impressed that I knew so much about it in so short-a time. :D

    ReplyDelete