Friday 29 July 2011

Spring cleaning

Hi followers!  How was your week?  I had a busy week with afew things on.  Besides normal commitments, I had two scrap meets and one sports day to watch.  Both of these have been mentioned in separate blogs.

I finally got myself motivated and started on spring cleaning downstairs on Monday and I am just about to head down again shortly to do some more, sorting out more boxes. Consider I don't do this daily, I think it will be quite a long time before I go through everything.  It's amazing on how much we have collected over the years since we got married and had children.  Some things might be donated to charity or to the spring school fair to sell if I can complete my sorting out on time.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Suzie! I'm proud of ya! I'm still working out the small details of my Spring Clean, but otherwise, I've found my Big Tidy-Up beneficial to the house. This morning, I was on the phone to Mum and - as we chatted and I had her on speaker - I folded up my t-towels, Little Miss Stevie's covers (and put them away) and put away some 'green' bags into the shopping trolley in the storage facility. By the time I looked around, I found the lounge area looked pretty clean! However, the kitchen table still needs a good look at. :(

    Like I said, details, details. :)

    ReplyDelete