Wednesday 13 July 2011

New semester starts

School holidays are now over for state schools!  The girls went back to school yesterday.  They had abit of a late arrival because of all dramas on Loganlea Road.  Honestly I will be glad when this project ends as I am tired of getting stop by the lollypop people nearly every trip to/from school.

Back to school week meant back to casual scraps and Wednesday's bowling meet resumed.  Yesterday I was at the craft store casually scrappin' away to my heart's content for five hours.  I was the only one in my little group showed up as the other ladies had other commitments on.  Was it the cold weather that caused people to stay rugged up at home yesterday??  The store was fairly quiet with shoppers and only one person or two came in for their weekly workshop to do for two hours in the morning.

Today I had my bowling social league.  I will post how I went in my sporting report blog. It was nice to catch up with the ladies as we haven't bowled in two weeks.  I found out they are going to the same John Farnham as us on the same night.  The only difference is we are one balcony up from them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment