Friday 1 July 2011

My highlighted month

Goodbye June!  Where did this month go? This is the first month of winter which meant shorter daytime hours and rugging up to keep warm. I will be glad when winter ends as we had quite afew cold nights with temps in the single digits overnight.    

This was the final month to visit Dreamworld as our annual world passes expired at the end of the month.  We managed to visit the theme park once to visit the animals and went on a couple of rides.  My dream had finally came true….getting up close and personal with a tiger cub. 

I had a busy month with normal commitments and I decided to try out some new things.   Created my four blogs here, started to do digital scrapbooking and I discover a couple of new games on facebook.  

Nine weeks of term two at QLD schools sure came up very fast.  School holidays started from 27th June until 11th July.  In the first week of the holidays Rachel went to her sports program at a local high school. She played many different indoor and outdoor sports for six hours each day. While Monique enjoyed her time at home with me.  Actually she wasn’t home much either as I got her involved in a holiday program.  For three days she completed a movie making workshop in Logan.  She said she enjoyed it and hopes to do another workshop in the near future.

Until next month, enjoy on whatever plans you might have for July.  And best wishes for a Happy Independence Day to people who live in USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment