Monday 18 July 2011

Interesting weekend

How was your weekend?  I hope you had a good one. For us parts of it were busy and it was nice to have a quiet time too.

On Saturday it was a busy one for us.  The girls had a busy morning at bowling.  After they played league they had their prize presentation from season one.  A full report has bee posted under the sporting report blog.

In the afternoon I had my scrapbooking workshop at my consultant's home.  It was a four hour workshop to do a couple of love theme pages.  Love must is be the air because yesterday it was a love theme songs for a particular group on facebook.  I joined this group on the school holidays.

Also my MIL's niece found us on facebook.  She's the only one I know of can speak and write English as the others only speak German still.  She and I had a nice chat on Friday night.  She would be around mid 20s (her age that is) and works as a nurse but right now she's on a working visa elsewhere.  She's hoping to come down to Australia next year for abit of a holiday to meet us (Frank came to Australia long before she was born) and spend some time with her auntie and uncle in Hervey Bay.

It was nice to have abit of a relax time on Sunday before Monique and I went to bowling last night.  After a nice sleep in until almost 10am on Sunday morning, I spent about three to four hours straight on facebook.  I was busy seeking some love songs for the song group that I mentioned about in paragraph three.

Whatever plans you might have for this week, I hope it will be a good week for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment