Saturday 9 July 2011

A busy Saturday

How's the start of your weekend been going?  We had a busy one here today.  The day started with the girls going to their junior league.  They have a new team member who joined them for this season.

In the afternoon we went to the Logan Hyperdome to see a movie, do abit of shopping at Big W and had a late lunch.  The girls need new shoes for school, Frank needed some new clothes and I got myself a new Floorfillers CD.  It's a 5 CD set from hits from the 60's to this century.

At the movies we did see Kung Fu Panda 2.  If you are into marital arts, this animated movie is ideal!  It has no real connection with the first one but we think there might be a number 3 out in the near future.  But there was one part I found abit emotional.  I think because it might have a connection related to my past family history. 

Enjoy your Sunday!  We will have a busy day with visitors over during the day then bowling in my league that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment