Saturday 16 July 2011

Back to School

The first week of semester two is now over and what a week it was.  Unforunately a couple of dramas happened and I don't really wish to discuss about it anymore. 

But today was the best day of the week.  This morning the girls bowled in their teen league and then afterwards they had their prize presentation for season one.  A full report has been posted in my sporting report blog.

This afternoon I had my scrap workshop.  Full report about this event has been posted in my craft diary.  But I forgot to add my consultant gave us a workshop program for August.  As long she doesn't change the dates, one of the four hour workshops will happen on my birthday!  Besides three workshops, we will have an all day workshop for the Make a Wish foundation.  It's now an annual event for CM! 

Inspite another miserable day forecast for tomorrow no clue what I plan on doing during the day.  Guess it all depends on how I feel when I wake up.  Just hope I will sleep in as it is the only day of the week I can have one.

Have a nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment