Friday 20 July 2012

Teenage's life

Hi everyone!  How was your week? This week was long and challenging since the issued problem started late last week.  The main cause of the problem has been sorted out but I think it will take a while before our life gets back to normal.  This will test the family: if it will break the relationship of the trust barrier or not??
 
To all the parents who have teenage children in their care, just keep an eye on them.  Today's teenagers seem to be in their own little world.  And what is more important to them is their new circle of friends and relationships.  The school nurse added her information in the latest school newsletter about the teenager's life this week. Unfortunately most teenagers seem to develop puberty earlier then we predict.  LIke a friend told me recently, a teenager is still only a child but they feel trapped inside an adult body.
 
I think the society should never introduced modern technology devices because they are a heartache for parents to deal with the use from their teenage child. In 9/10 cases this is where the problem starts.  It might be the right idea for these kids to use modern technology devices to keep them off the streets but it seems to develop other problems without the parents knowing what's gong on in their child's mind.  It's impossible to watch your child 24/7 and you don't want to be over powerng with discipline ruling at the same time.  Otherwise you might have a run away teen on your hands.
 
Besides dealing with teenagers lately, today was more the last straw for me. My car died this afternoon! It seems the automatic transmission is totally stuffed which I think it might be a huge expense to fix.  When the tow truck guy was removing my car from the tilt tray in my street, I spotted some liquid on the tilt tray.  By the way, guess where the car stopped....at a petrol station!!  Just a shame this service station doesn't have a workshop there.  Otherwise I would of just left the car there and caught a bus or taxi home with two teen kids.  But because we are RACQ members, I was lucky to have the car towed home for free.
 
Have a nice weekend everyone! Guess I won't be up to much because I don't really have a car to drive alot at present time.  Then again we do have four vehicles parked in our property but only two vehicles are in working order.  Guess I will be driving the 4WD dual cab for sometime now. Not really comfortable driving larger sized cars but I guess I don't have a choice right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment