Saturday 14 July 2012

New Term

Hi everyone!  How was your week?  After two weeks of school holidays the kids went back to school this week. It's hard to believe their first week back went out the door so quickly and half the weekend is over as well.
 
The start of the week was fine but towards the end, it changed unexpectedly.  I am sure I mentioned last weekend about how stressful this term is going to be.  How did I predicted that to be so true?  But the stress happened faster then I first thought. I won't go into full details what happened in the past three days but all I will say if you are parent to teenage daughters you will feel my pain on what I am currently going through with my eldest daughter.  She will drive me to an early grave at the rate she is acting at present time.  The plans I suppose had with the girls this weekend has more or less went out the window now. 
 
The junior bowling leagues had their prize presentation from season one this week.  Rachel had her presentation on yesterday evening and her sister had her prize presentation on after her league play today.  For further details, you need to read the updates on my sporting report blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, has she begun turning into that alien of a teenager that starts at puberty and ends when she turns 18?

    Hope she doesn't put you through the same crap I did with my folks. :( I was pretty bad in my teen years and very rebellious.

    ReplyDelete