Saturday 28 July 2012

July ending

Hi everyone!  How was your week?  Its now eight days since I last drove my little sedan.  A quote has been done and it seems to get the transmission fixed it will cost us around $3000. The first day of a new school week I drove the big 4WD ute but since then I changed and drive the large sedan more this week.  I am more comfortable and confident to drive in each time I get into the driver's seat.  At least the CD works well in this sedan. 
 
When you think about it...I have driven four different vehicles this year.  I drove one of my friend's 2011 hatchback earlier in the year for the sake of it.  Just to see how it feels to drive a new car 21st century these days. But since the last school holidays I have driven either the 4WD ute or the large sedan to schools and shops mostly. 
 
I had a busy week with normal commitments and attended to one scrap workshop on Wednesday night.. We had two themes:  TV shows and about your partner. This scrapbooking workshop was about remembering past TV shows by creating a TV page layout. What shows did you remembered watching when you were a child? I never really the type of child who would sit and watch children's shows. I was more into music.  I would sit and watch countdown and Young Talent Time until the shows end their viewing times.
 
This week I managed to watch two DVD movies that was borrowed from a friend.  I watched Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.  Does anyone know why the joker licks his lips all the time in the movie? Has anyone seen THE DARK KNIGHT RISES?  What was it like?  
 
Another school week has passed on by quickly but this time I changed enrollments for my eldest teen to start a new high school on Wednesday.  This school is closer to our home address which will be more convenient for her sibling next year when I plan on returning back into the workforce and study. They will be able to walk to and from school while I am at work or studying.
  
TIme to go as I need to have some rest before watching day one of the London 2012 games tonight.  I was up early to watch the opening ceremony this morning. Have a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment