Friday 20 April 2012

Term two started

Hi everyone!  How's your week been going?  My girls went back to school after a two week break. 
 
I had parent teacher interviews at the high school this week and I was given a written mid term report in person.  Except for one subject Monique did well with average to above average marks for achievement, effort and behaviour.  On the same report they list the distribution of achievement codes.  Majority of the year level received an average result for most subjects. Only up to ten students received the top marks but my daugher wasn't one of them this time.
 
Today Rachel will be running for the districts cross country.  She is one of the top five students in her age group to represent her school at another school in Logan.  There is about a dozen schools in the Logan districts competing at this school.  It's only a walking distance from Rachel's school. 
 
I had a busy week with scrap prep of page layout ideas and attended two meets. The third meet will be held tonight.
 
What's on your agenda for this weekend?  Besides bowling leagues and one tournament, I plan on seeing a movie or two at the cinema and continue on getting my scrap prep done and ready for next weekend.
 
Better go as I have alot to do today.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment