Wednesday 25 April 2012

Short week

This week will be a short week as we have a public holiday in the middle of the week.  This holiday known as ANZAC DAY is more a memorial day for our beloved soldiers who fought and died to save our country, many years ago. Because I am the weakest link in remembering our history dates, I don't really know when Anzac Day started.  I just assumed it was after WW1. But I do remember when I was a young miss, my parents used to take me to the city to watch the parade march on Anzac Day.  My kids never seen one but their schools have a memorial service every year.

Besides being a public holiday today, I have my scrap camp preparations to finish off and be ready in two days time.  I leave home on Friday evening and don't come back home until Sunday evening.

How was your weekend?  It was quite a busy weekend as we had bowling leagues as normal and one junior tournament to be played on Sunday.  Further details can be seen in my sporting blog.

On Saturday night I had a late night as I went to the cinema with my best friend.  We watched BATTLESHIP.  I thought the movie was good with alot of action going throughout the movie. I won't say much about the movie incase you plan on seeing it.
 
Time to go and seriously get into this camp prep while the other household members are still asleep, Have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment