Saturday 5 November 2011

School events

Hi followers!  How was your week?  I hope you had a better one then I did.  Like they say another week of income earned but it was definiately not saved in this household.  In one week we had three major expenses to deal with.  On Wednesday I blogged about our expenses for the pool and my car but this morning it was my hubby's ute that needed repairs.  He needed a new exhaust pipe!!  How much more rain is it going to fall?

Besides our roller coaster ride on Wednesday I attended two high school events on Thursday and Friday. Thursday morning was a morning tea made by food studies students for year 8 students and their carers in recognition of their gold plus reward given recently at assembly.  I didn't really count on how many students received this reward but I am only guessing it was around a dozen who excelled in their effort and behaviour in all subjects throughtout the year.

On the following day it was a big buffet breakfast and sporting reward presentation at a nearby hotel's function room from the school.  My daughter came home with two medals for participating in the Pacific Districts Premiers in Futsal and Basketball.  Well done my darling! 

Time for me to have a Nanny nap as I was out very late last night to a scrap meet. It didn't help when I already had a long day with an early start yesterday. 

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment