Friday 11 November 2011

Quiet week

Where does the time go?  It's already the 11th day into November...Remembrance Day in Australia.  Also it is the day my grandfather was buried 30 years ago.

How was your week?  Compared to last week I had more time at home and not much on is planned for this weekend either. So I have been using this time to catch up on things to do at home.

After going to John's Farnham concert on Sunday night I spent most of this week playing the CDs at home and in the car while travelling about locally. It taken me a day to recover from the concert.  All the excitement, loud music and lights was still in my mind for 24 hours.

This morning I visited an op shop to grab some bargain priced linen for next weekend's camp.  It's not like I am going to sleep much that weekend anyway.  You have to take your own linen and pillow/s to use on a plastic covered mattress.  They aren't really comfortable beds to sleep on but I am thankful they aren't bunk beds, otherwise I would smack my head onto the upper bunk when I am still half asleep in the mornings.

I finally got to finish watching all of season three of the new 90210 series on DVD this week.  Each disc gets better and better with drama stories about teens.  I can't wait for season four to come out. I wish this show was shown on TV here in Australia but I guess the show doesn't suit enough viewers to sit and watch it.

Whatever plans you might have for this weekend, I hope it will be enjoyable one with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment