Tuesday 22 November 2011

Busy weeks

Twelve days has past since I last blogged on here.  How was your past week?  Boy!  Wasn't it hot last week?  Summer is already here in our state and possibly be a long and hot summer this time.  Not sure about the weather prediction about being a wet summer as this month has been a fairly dry month at where I live.  The problem is: it's hard to plan for a holiday during the time the kids have six weeks off school incase the weather turns nasty like last summer. If I travel north, it's more a cyclone season and if I travel south, either it will be bushfires or wild storms.  At this stage I will just play it by my gut feeling. 
 
Besides suffering a migraine for 24 hours last week, I had a busy week getting ready for the weekend.  And what a weekend it was!!  For further details you will need to read my craft diary blog.
 
Looks like another busy week is coming with one sporting competition, a child away on an overnight excursion, two scrap meets and two break up parties.
 
Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It was very cool seeing your house - and taking a picture of it too! Mum and Dad have been trying to figure out which house was yours and Frank's for the longest time; until I pointed it out; and Mum was very impressed with it. She couldn't believe how close you lived to Aunty Lu and Uncle Reg... almost across the street. :)

    ReplyDelete