Monday 28 November 2011

Busy weekend 2

Hi followers! How was your weekend?  My weekend sure flied on by so fast as I was quite busy throughout the weekend.  Friday night was the only night we had time at home.
 
On Saturday I had my scrap workshop/break up party at my CM consultant's home.  Normally our meet finishes at 1pm but she allowed us to stay an extra two hours.  I didn't stay for too long because I knew I had to finish off a project at home and then get ready for Saturday night's outing. Monique and I had our break up party for Sunday night league.  For further details check out my sporting report blog for details of our winning of goodies. 

Entrance to Whitewater World


Yesterday it was the girl's turn to have their break up party for bowling.  We all went to Whitewater World and Dreamworld with many other junior league bowlers from Logan.  At least our co-ordinator had organised the right day to go because it was so hot and the water was so lovely to be in.  I went into the wave pool once to cool down but majority of the time I was busy relaxing on the recliner and reading a novel while the girls were off on the variety of waterslides and wave pool for five hours.  
Train Ride at Dreamworld


Tiger Island at Dreamworld

For the last two hours of our day we went to Dreamworld (it was included in our package deal). It was hard believe how quiet this theme park was by 3pm.  I guess it was just too hot for visitors to go for a full day there.  But we hanged around to go on a couple of rides and watched the tigers presentation for 30 minutes. Before we left we all consumed an ice cream and drink.
 
I was quite tired by 7pm last night which all of us girls slept in abit this morning.  So the girls were abit late on getting to school.  Feel sorry for them as it appears to be another hot day again today.  Currently the temperature is 32 degrees!  Most of this week BOM website forecasts mostly fine weather but thundery rain developing on Thursday. 
 
It's already past the lunchtime hour and I only have an hour left before it's time to travel back to school to pick up the little darlings.  Have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! We'll have plenty to talk about on Wednesday... :) Can't wait until then. :D

    ReplyDelete