Friday 19 August 2011

A short week

Hi followers!  How was your week?  This week was more a short week for students as they had two days off school because of Brisbane Ekka.  It all depends on where you lived.  Towns outside Brisbane region. students might of had days off on Monday and Wednesday while Brisbane kids had Wednesday and Thursday off.

This week was even shorter for my eldest daughter as she's been sick for afew days now.  We went to the doctors and she has been prescribed some antibotics for tonsillitis.  Has been afew years since she last had it and I just hope it doesn't continue for the rest of this year.  I had tonsillitis years ago on many occassions.  In the end I had to have my tonsills removed.  It was no fun for a young adult to go through.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment