Friday 12 August 2011

Normal week

Good  morning followers!  How was your week?  For me it was just another normal week to do things from home, drive daily to schools for drop offs and pick ups, attend to my favourite sport and one craft meet. 

What's on your agenda for this weekend? Tonight Rachel has a disco to attend to at her school. It will only go for two hours.  The rest of this weekend will be round 2 of bowling in two leagues and one tournament again to be played in Brisbane.  I will post the results in my sporting blog after the weekend. 

Brisbane Ekka had its doors opened for the public yesterday to attend on any day/s for the next ten days. I feel one day is enough as it is quite an expensive day for the family.  By the time you pay for your transport, your family admission, showbags and something to eat, half your weekly wage would be gone out of your account. At this stage if the weather is fine I am planning on taking the girls to go on Monday as Logan city has their public holiday.  The best thing I like about the EKKA is all the exhibits of food, craft and animals, side show ring and showbags!!  This time I will really take note of all the paintings on display as one of my bowling mates has her artwork at the EKKA this year.  I don't know if she has won a prize or not.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment