Sunday 14 August 2011

Another bowling weekend

Hi followers!  How was your weekend?  We had another weekend at the bowling alley to deal with two leagues and one tournament to be played at two centres.  A full report is listed under my sporting blog. The only thing I forgot to add was I won $25 from a pick a number card from today's tournament.

Normally kids would be back at school on Monday after a two day weekend but tomorrow is a public holiday for Brisbane EKKA.  I did thought about going to the EKKA with the kids tomorrow but I decided against it because it will be another expense I don't need right now.  We had a busy month with bills as it is and I still have to pay for kid's school excursions and ride bands for one fete this month. If I end up go to the EKKA I will go by myself during school hours on Friday so I can view all the exhibits without worrying about what the kids are up to or complain about something I don't wish to hear.

What's on your agenda for this week?  Not planning on doing much out of the ordinary this week as the kids will have two days off school.  Oh well, whatever plans you might have scheduled, I hope you all will have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment