Saturday 6 August 2011

Hi followers! How was your week?  I had quite a busy week with normal commitments as well as two days of spring cleaning during school hours.  I am slowly making some progress with the boxes downstairs.  One cupboard is full of things that belongs to my spouse and a drawer is half full of my belongings.  Next thing I need to do is go through alot of boxes with my craft supplies in them. Believe me that will take some time now! It will be interesting to see what I forgot I had purchased sometime ago.

Been a good sporting week for most of us which I will write up a report on my sporting blog after this weekend.  We will be busy living at the bowling alley this time as there is three leagues and one tournament to play over the weekend.

Had two craft meets this week which is already reported in my craft diary blog.  Enjoy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment