Sunday 28 August 2011

My weekend

Hi followers!  How was your weekend?  We had another quiet weekend away from bowling tournaments.  The next one is scheduled to happen on Father's Day.  Futher details might of been listed on my sporting blog last night.  In a couple of hours I have my bowling league to bowl in.  We might have an advantage to win tonight as we are going to play against one of the lowest points team. 

But yesterday I had an interesting and busy day.  I attended to an all day scrap meet in Brisbane which I already been mentioned in my craft diary.  Tuesday is the next time I will have another casual meet at the store.  I love Tuesdays!  It's my favourite day of the week these days.  I won't need to have any pages prepared as I have done them up last week.

One school will have their fete on this Friday evening. I am sure the little school's community will have a busy week finalizing all the details in ready to start after school.  I still got to preorder and pay for two ride bands.  Most school fetes these days have organised with the ride company to have a ride band schedule where a person pays for only $20-$25 for a ride band to go on unlimited rides in the time of the fete in operation. If the weather is on its best behaviour that night, we should have a small fireworks display at the conclusion of our fete.

No comments:

Post a Comment