Friday 6 December 2013

My card list prep

This weekend I am hoping to sit down and get all my card writing done as Christmas is only 19 days away.  And I am working on getting my yearly newsletter done and sent with some greeting messages via snail mail. Some newsletters will be emailed as well.
2013 News – Good and Bad

Marriage ended after 19 yrs, house sold, settlement day is January 2014
May – CM went backrupt, scrap days stop
August – Gall Bladder removed 
Purchased a new car – hatchback  2012 Toyota Corolla Ascent Sports

Rachel started high school - year 8  Monique was in year 10, Academic Awards - Top Student in Art
Monique started her school based traineeship in sports and recreation.
Monique's 300 plague
Sunday night bowling 
Highest game – 223, Team came 7th/14
Team 1st for High Game with HCP
Myself 1st for High game scratch
Mother’s Day Tournament we came 1st!! I won animal slippers and a box of chocolates
On 1/10 – Monique bowled a 300 game 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year  Good luck with your dreams in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment