Wednesday 2 October 2013

September report

Goodbye September!  I can't believe 30 days of spring have gone out the window.  Also it's six weeks since I had my surgery.  The healing process went well and finally can have my life back to normal. 

At least I can go back to bowling league this Sunday to resume play after a 6 week break.  I had a sub bowler in during this time but the bowler wasn't that great! Got worse each week. Like most bowlers they blame the lane conditions but after observing how these people play, they only got themselves to blame on the technique they use.  Only last week we dropped down one place on the standing sheet but no female has beaten my 200 game yet.

September was a busy month.  It was decided to get the house on the market to sell.  Within the first week it was sold but after all the pool fencing, building and pest inspections was organised and done, the buyer decided to terminate their contract within two weeks of signing.  Apparently our building and pest inspections wasn't satisfactory but we were never informed why??  Is it really the truth about the inspection or just a lie about the buyer changing their mind as they may found somewhere better? Right now I am more annoyed as we already started packing and some boxes are at a storage unit.   

There was another buyer who was interested in buying a similar property like ours but they have to sell their house at the Gold Coast first.  About a week ago, I heard the house market down there was booming again so we might get lucky afterall.  There is a possible third buyer who could buy this house but doesn't want to go through a real estate agent so that might be the opinion to take if others failed. But first we need to know why the inspection wasn't satisfactory. 

It's almost the ending of spring school holidays for QLD students.  As I said earlier we have been busy packing and cleaning up around the place but I did managed to catch up with a couple of friends these holidays. I caught up with a friend who's currently visiting in Australia.  She used to be a permanent resident of Oz, but she moved to European countries about 12 years ago.  It was nice to see her again after 8 years and she seems to be enjoying her lifestye overseas. I am thankful for social media so we can remain in touch.  I have known her since our early childhood years!  She's the longest friend I have known and stayed in touch all these years.

Last week I taken the girls to go karting as there was a school holiday deal on for local kids.  The weather was perfect and the girls had a great time driving go karts.  This week I am hoping to catch a movie or two at the cinema.

Now its October and hopefully it will be a pleasant month.  So far it's a good start for my 15 yo! She bowled a perfect game at bowling last night.  She's the first female junior to bowl a 300 at that centre. 

Happy October everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment