Friday 4 October 2013

School Holidays ending

How's your last two weeks been going? Two weeks of school holidays are just about ending here in QLD.
It has been fairly busy (more on my part) these school holidays with my two teens. My eldest girl has been out socializing with her boyfriend on most nights of the week.  They have been together for six months now!  They just had their six month anniversary this week.  He got her this big teddy bear!! I wonder what kind of present she will get if they survived to their first anniversary of dating.

Besides packing boxes and making a couple of trips to store them, I managed to have some time catching up with two friends and had a day out go karting with the kids.  Supposely had plans to see a movie with my best friend today but I woke up with a severe back pain.  No idea on how it happened but I suspect it might of been the way I slept.  I didn't sleep well last night as I was tossing and turning which may led to the waking of the pain before daylight this morning.  I knew my plans for the day went out the window as I had struggles walking. I had since use a hot water bottle on my back for about 30 minutes and taken some strong pain relief which has ease the pain abit for the past two hours. But I will go back to bed shortly as it's starting to get uncomfortable sitting up.

As it's a long weekend this weekend, due to an unneccessary public holiday on Monday, I am not sure what I will get up to. It all depends on my back now.  My 15yo is probably glad to have Monday off school as she's got a big tournament to play at a bowling centre in Brisbane this weekend. This week she bowled the perfect game (300).  I am not sure if she will be entitled to any prizes as she was only subbing for this league on the ngiht she bowled the third game. I only dream of bowling that perfect game as I haven't done it myself on both real lanes and a computerized game.

Have a great weekend!  If you have travel plans, make sure your destination is a safe one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment