Friday 27 September 2013

Start of School Holidays

How was your week?  This week marked the first week of school holidays and it has been quite a little busy week too.  The first two days were spent at home and other days I have been out.

On Wednesday and Thursday I spent my days catching up with two friends.  One friend I haven't seen for eight years as she has been living overseas. The main reason she had a trip to Australia because she lost a family member due to a serious illness.  But it was nice to see her in person after all this time.  We have been best buddies since early childhood.  Thank goodness to have social media!! We intend to stay in touch via the net.  Once I have settled into my new address, I should consider catching up with other friends I haven't seen in a while.

Today I taken the kids to Kingston Park Raceway to go karting. For $10 (under KRANK progam) each they had four rides on the go karts and a couple of other rides in their mini side show alley. They love it and had so much fun for afew hours during the day. Surprise the park was fairly quiet but it might be a different story on weekends when you pay full price to attend.

What's your plans for this weekend?   AFL Grand Final and Brisbane Riverfire is held this weekend and I won't be going to either event. Since October isn't too far away now, I need to get the packing finalized.  I only have afew more boxes to go through with craft supplies.  I am hoping to get that done by tomorrow night. Then make a start with upstairs and start packing things I don't need or use in a hurry.

Whatever weekend plans you may have, enjoy your time with the family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment