Friday 7 December 2012

Start of summer

Hi everyone!  How was your week?  As it is getting closer to the festive season, it's generally the busiest time to get things organised and catch up with friends. 
 
Last weekend were late nights because I went to the cinema twice to see two movies and had the final Friday night scrap workshop. This week I caught up with two of my best friends on Monday and yesterday. 
 
Also attended to one scrap meet on Tuesday.  A good thing!  The craft store was air conditioned comfort as it was a hot scorching day here in SE QLD.  Where I live the temperature reached 37.8C (the highest so far all year). I have another two casual meets to go and then I will be on a break for a couple of weeks.
 
Also I have the final scrap workshop and break up to be held next Wednesday.  It was meant to be held this week but the consultant postponed the day as it was too hot to have the event in her garage.  Instead I attended to the last day of bowling league with the social league. Our dinner gathering will be held tonight at a sports club.  I never been there before so I don't know what's on the menu to consume.  I can't drink any alcohol because I got to drive home later on.
 
I have been busy since the beginning of December and school year is coming to a close very fast.   This morning I attended to the last P and C meeting at the primary school. It will be a sad moment when I walk out of the primary school gates next week because of my last child attending primary school. I have met some interesting people over the years and I will miss chatting to them at the school.  I may see them out and about at the shopping centres which intends to happen at times.
 
It's only another week to go before the schools finished off for the year.  At present time junior high schools would be finalizing their end of the year exams and all teachers at state schools would be busy writing up the report cards.  My year 7 daughter will come home with her last report card next Wednesday while my oldest daughter in high school has her report card posted on the last day of school and it should arrived to me in the first day or two of the school holidays.
 
What's on your agenda for this weekend? Probably have a quiet Saturday night at home as on Sunday its the girl's break up bowling party at a local public pool. Also I need to get my card list done and finalized afew albums.
 
Only got another hour before it's time to pick up the kids from schools so better sign off and get afew things done. Whatever plans you got, have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment