Saturday 15 December 2012

School year ended

Good morning all!  I hope you all had a good week.  Like always I had a busy week with normal commitments.  School is now over for the year.  The kids will be on school holidays for six weeks until 29th January 2013.
 
There will be a couple of holiday trips planned to leave before Christmas. And I can't wait to have a break from homelife as it has been a while since I last went away on holidays.
 
Both girls had a break up excursion on Tuesday.  The junior high school went to Wet 'n' WIld waterpark and the year 7s from  Rachel's school went to Southbank. Both girls seemed to had an enjoyable day in the water and of course came home abit sunburnt.
 
On Wednesday Rachel had her graduation night, held at her school. Consider how much the guests had to pay for attending,  I was abit disappointed with the presentation of the food served but the presentation of the awards and certificates were good.  The night ended around 9ish! 
 
Better get going as I have a busy weekend planned.  Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you and your family had a full week of outings and fun. And I bet the school holidays will be just the same! :)

    I'm going okay without Little Miss Stevie... I do miss her dreadfully; and sometimes I have a cry but don't wish her back as she wasn't well. In the new year, I'll be getting another little bird to care for; and that will be after I put my first little bird to rest in a big pot for my Frangipanni out the back...and I'll make a day of it; give LMS a proper farewell.

    ReplyDelete