Sunday 9 December 2012

Partying weekend

 
Hi everyone!  How was your weekend?  As usual I was busy with afew events on.  Once school ends this Friday, things will quieten down abit. 
 
On Friday night I was out socializing with the ladies from Wednesday's bowling league until midnight. After we exchanged gifts we had our dinner. I had a lovely chicken filo with salad for dinner.  My dessert was triple chocolate cheesecake. Afterwards we watched some live entertainment, some ballroom dancers, got involved in the raffles and keno and had about half an hour play on the pokies.  I didn't win a cent!!
 
Yesterday Rachel and I went Christmas shopping as she wanted to buy afew presents for her grandparents.  In the evening we went social bowling with some friends.  It wasn't a late night out but I still went to bed late as I was chatting to a close friend for a while on facebook. She was very sad because her special furry friend died last night.
 
The Aquatic and Sports Centre
Today it was the kid's bowling party held at an aquatic and sports centre.  There were afew pools and one water slide for the kids to enjoy.  Most of us adults remained in the undercovered area and socialized while we allowed the kids to get wet and have fun.  Our lunch was a BBQ to choice from a sausage sizzle or steak burger.
 
I think it's time to get some sleep as I will have a busy day at home tomorrow.  Also my Dad will be over for lunch. 
 
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment