Monday 31 December 2012

November report

Sorry for a belated report about November as I had a busy start of summer.

November being the eleven month of the year, was also the last month of spring.  Like always I was busy with normal commitments at home, craft and sport.

My Sunday night league of bowling ended this month as well.  We had our break up party and prize presentation held at a sports club near the bowling alley. Both myself and team partner did well with prizes from the social night out until late.

Another best highlight of the month was attending to the second scrap camp at the same venue for two nights.  In spite being a wet stormy weekend, it was a good weekend to stay indoors to be creative and completed many pages as I could.  I was busy finalizing two albums to give as Christmas presents to a couple of relatives who I seen at Christmas (while on summer holidays up north).

Hope everyone had a good Christmas with their families.  And best wishes for a prosperous New Year.  Good luck with whatever goals you might have planned for 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment