Wednesday 19 December 2012

Days are passing too fast

Hi everyoe!  How's your week been going so fast?  This week marks the first week of summer school holidays.  And yes... I have been busy with last minute stuff and fnaliaizng Christtmas cards ready to post.  Normally I am pretty good on organising this in advance but this year I think time just got the better of me.
 
Only have two more sleeps at home then we will be off to my holiday destination in Central QLD for ten days. I am going to spend time with some extended family members and friends over Christmas with my darling 14yo daughter.  Her sister has already started her holiday at Grandma's (who lives very close to a beach).  She left on the weekend and be up there for four weeks.  I can't believe how quiet and stressfree this household has been since she left. Even the cats are enjoying it because the little girl (not really a baby anymore) intends to annoy them all the time.
 
Guess this will be the last blog positng until New Year.  I hope everyone has a lovely festive celebration with someone you care about over Christmas and New Year.
Safe travels!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas, brilliant 'Orgy of Greed' - aka: Christmas Day - and prosperous New Year. :D

    ReplyDelete