Monday 26 November 2012

Bowling weekend

How was your weekend?  Did you get up to anything exciting?? Well.......I pretty much had a full on weekend and had alot of fun at bowling venues.
 
During the day on Saturday I was busy making up and signing 20 Christmas cards ready to give out to my bowling league mates that night.  It was quite a late night as we had our break up party and prize presentation for our yearly season played for 46 weeks. 
 
After our two course meal we had our cash or trophy presentation and multiple raffles drawn for cash envelopes. There was only one lucky door raffle, full of goodies inside a laundry basket which was won by one of our committee members. 
 
Yesterday, Monique had her final junior tournament for the year in Brisbane and last night our league had a fun night of bowling and pizza for dinner.  For other details, you will have to read my updates in my sporting report blog.
 
Now another working week has started.  What's on your agenda for this week? Probably be home more during this week as I have things to catch up with at home.  I don't really have alot on outside the home except for tomorrow and Friday night as I have scrap meets on.  Whatever plans you have on your agenda for this week I hope you all will have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment