Sunday 23 October 2011

Where did the weekend go?

Oh boy!  Where did the weekend go? It's only another 90 minutes until midnight and then it will be the start of a new working week for some.  Myself I am only a SAHM but I am planning on returning back into the workforce once my youngest starts high school.  Next year I am hoping to get myself motivated to complete a certificate course within 9-12 months. Depending on the results afterwards, I will see how much further the qualification I can study then.  The problem in today's society you need a good qualification and a number of experience to get a good position with a good salary package. And with the age I am now at, it's going to make it harder to find a job with limited experience where most positions preferred younger age.

Mmm!  I seem to went off course here about the weekend, didn't I?  What did you all get up to this weekend?  For me I had a busy weekend with attending to one scrapbooking workshop (which you will find further details in my craft diary) on Saturday. 

Our time was spent at the bowling alley today as the girls played in a different tournament this morning.  For further details about the tournament and results, feel free to read our sporting blog.

What's on your agenda for this week?  I am hoping to make more progress with the scrap camp preparations while my kids are at school.  The camp is only less then a month away now and it's the time for preparing pages beforehand can take up alot of my spare time for a week or two.  I like to be a productive person and use my weekend away to complete many pages as I can without being home with interruptions.  Also I am known as the worse nightowl at camp and intend to stay up until well past midnight and still be creative while others are asleep. I never sleep well in different places so it is just wiser to stay up and use the quiet time to be productive. At one camp I stayed up all night and went to bed when it was sunrise.  Might you that was the first camp in the middle ofsummer so the sun would of been up at around 4:30am. How I survived the next day with only two hours of sleep I don't remember!  I am the type of person can survive on limited sleep hours quite easily but I wouldn't recommended in doing that very week. It wouldn't be good for your mental health.

Speaking of sleep it's definiately time for me to go to bed.  I will be up in less than seven hours. I find the later I go to bed, the better sleep I will have.  I did find out afew years ago why I don't sleep through all night. I have active muscles and they will continue to work all through the night and day.

Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. I too have very active muscles during the night but they're not the ones you think... my vocal chords get a work out talking all night long. Strange that. I was told I talk in my sleep by Mum and Dad a few years back; and so didn't realise until then... we have asked my neurologist but she said it's the meds I'm on. :)

    ReplyDelete