Monday 3 October 2011

Term four

Where did September go? It's hard to believe it's now the third day into October.  I am sure alot Christmas products will be all out for sale at the shops by now.  If my calculations are correct I think it is only 12 weeks to go!

How was your weekend?  For me it was basically the same old routine with bowling leagues and be at home majority of the time.  Girls bowled crap on Saturday AM but we did quite well on Sunday night.  We managed to win most of the points.

This weekend was the Grand Final of two different football matches. I didn't watch the AFL Grand Final as I am not really an AFL fan. I think you could work out why I was happy to hear the GEELONG Cats won! I did watch the first half of the NRL Grand Final.  I heard after bowling Manly won 24-10 againt the NZ Warriors.

Today was the first day back to school for Queensland students.  Inspite the heavy traffic flow on Kington Road this morning, the day started off well as my girls arrived on time.  By lunch time I had a phone call from the primary school stating Rachel had an accident and hurt her ribs.  Thank goodness there wasn't any broken bones but she's getting a nice bruise on her body.

While the girls were at school I watched last week's Survivor (recorded as I was too tired to stay up and watch the first episode of the Pacific Island series) and then decided to get my scrap pages prepared for tomorrow's meet and get a load of washing done.  Really I should of stayed in bed because my day plans weren't working out the way as planned.  The heavy rain happened so the washing didn't dried and my ink cartridges from printing was running quite low and it taken over an hour to work out how to download over 400 photos from my new camera to my laptop.

Today it was the first day for Rachel to visit her chiropractor for her back and neck adjustments to be done.  This month she goes twice a week!  She wasn't really impressed on having the adjustments done but she seems to be over it now as there is no more complaints.


Well..... I only have an hour to consume dessert and have a nice hot shower before I settled down in my PJs to watch The X-factor for two hours.  Tonight the singers perform to rock songs.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment