Friday 21 October 2011

A busy week

Where did this week go?  It's hard to believe it's almost weekend again.  What did you get up to this week?  Whatever plans you had, I hope you had a good week. I had a busy week with normal commitments, two craft meets and started on camp preparations.

Besides the normal commitments of driving daily to/from school, bowling and craft meets, I have observed different events that I passed through or stopped for a short time. It was abit of a mixed bag of emotions of what I had seen on our roads this week.  On Thursday afternoon I was abit delayed on picking up my children from school as there was a road incident near my home address.  To what I had seen while I was waiting at the traffic lights to change to green at my end, it looked like the driver had to made an emergency stop at the left exit side of the road which happened to totally blocked the road for other road users (with the police vehicle beside the incident car).  Not 100% sure what really happened to the driver but I am only guessing it was something that happened quite seriously that needed police and an ambulance attention. I couldn't see if the driver was a male or female as their face was covered with a cloth/towel and the seat was placed down.  I take this driver either taken some form of seizure or had a heart attack. The way I had seen the driver at the lights, it totally shaken me up, thinking it could of been someone I knew or close to.

Great news! Today I received another invitation to a breakfast event for the high school. My daughter will be presented with a sporting reward next month. It's her recognition for playing sport well all year.  I am amazed she is doing quite well for her first year of high school. I will be attending two breakfast events in one week. The first one will be held at the school for curriculum achievements and the second one (which I just mentioned at the beginning of this paragraph) will be held at a different venue from 7am.

Time to get myself to bed and have this beauty sleep of mine. My day will start early as I have a scrap workshop to attend to in the morning.  My husband will take the kids to sport instead!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment