Monday 25 November 2013

Life changing for the better

Only one month until Christmas Day!!  At this stage I do not know what will be happening as my life will have a changeover in the near future. 

May as well say it now as you will all will find out sooner or later.  My marriage after 19 years will come to an end.  It will be for the best in the long run as things wasn't met to be. As we grow older we wanted differeent things in life and it was time to move forward.  Should of done this about 7 years ago but I had kids to think about so that was the reason I tried to stay married as long as I could.

This is the reason why the house is on the market to try and sell as quickly as possible before the divorce case starts.  We have afew debts to pay off so selling the house was the only option to get the money to do this.  At least I will have my new car (which is now ten months old) that is reliable to get about by myself or my daughter. 

It's sure been a stressful time trying to sell a house when the house market isn't quite reliable at present time.  Also it doesn't help when I have a 15yo with an attitude problem.  Once I moved out, her father can deal with her crappy attitude as he is the one with the full time custody of her. I will be moving back to stay with my parents for a short while with my 13yo.  Don't really like the idea of moving back home after 20 years but it was only option to have a roof over my head. Only plan to be there until at least I get back on my feet financially. But more likely when Rachel finishes her schooling I probably move out. Then again I might ended up being a full time carer for my parents as they are getting older in age.

My 13yo will be changing schools in 2014 as it is just abit too far to travel five days a week to another city for just school drop off and picks up. I was hoping in year 2014 to start studying to gain my qualifications I have been wanting for so long. I will start off as a certificate level at college and then take it from there after first completion of course one.

So what goals do you have planned for 2014??

No comments:

Post a Comment