Tuesday 12 November 2013

Last eleven Days

Eleven days into November has passed on by very quickly.  And boy! Haven't I been busy and afew things have happened.  Besides watching my reality shows, crochet and doing my normal commitments, I started to make Christmas tags (instead of greeting cards this year).  Most of the project is digital.  Also I made fridge magnets for league bowlers as part of my little Christmas gift at the break up party later on this month.

The main reason I didn't post last week because I was waiting for the email about the sale contract to see if it has gone unconditional as yet.  The sale of this property is still on contract.  We got an email from the coveyancing officer yesterday stating our buyer wants to have a week's extension to get finance approval and settlement. I starting to think this buyer might have troubles of getting the finance of a home loan.  On a good note, at least our building inspection was more satisfactory this time.

I enjoyed my "ME TIME" last weekend as I was home alone most of the time.  Rachel went away with her father for two nights while Monique had a sleepover elsewhere.  I had two sleep ins for once!  Who knows when that will happen again as afew changes will be taking place in the near future.

It seems we had a good storm on Sunday afternoon.  I wasn't home at the time but I did hear we might of had golf sized hail hit in our street. There are afew dents on the plastic roof of the under covered area.  Going by the dent it looks more like a ping pong ball but it might of sound like golf balls hitting the roof. It didn't seem to do any other damage but our garage was flooded out again. At least there was no moving packaging on the ground this time.

We had some good news about my children's education.  We received two letters and one postcard in the mail about their excellent achievements. Rachel got a postcard from one teacher to say she excel very well in two subjects ( B+ for SOSE and A for English).  I take it was an assessment piece the students worked on recently. She got a letter saying she got 100 Gotchas for good behaviour at school.  She will be rewarded with a prize soon. Monique got a letter asking us to attend to the Academic Award Night tomorrow as she will be receiving an award for excellence in one subject.

After a month, Monique finally happy to see her bowling plague in her hand.  She bowled the perfect game on 1st October.

Better go as I have afew things to do today.  Have a nice day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment