Friday 12 April 2013

School Holidays 2

Wow! The school holidays are sure closing fast.  The second week will close up in two days time. The first week was busy but this week was abit more on the quieter side. We had alot of sleep ins and late nights these holidays so Sunday night will be the challenge on getting the brats off to bed early and up early on Monday morning.

Except for today, this week was more stay at home week with the kids.  More one child really as my 14yo had plans of her own.
Today we went to the league's club with my parents.  After watching the light entertainment performer (who I don't even know his name but he mainly sang reggae kind of songs), we had the raffle draws and lunch.  Rachel was the only lucky winner at our table.  She won $15 cash! 

For lunch I had a steak sandwich with chips and the girls had a ham and cheese toastie and they shared a bowl of chips.  About an hour later they had an ice cream each.

What's on your agenda for this weekend?  I plan to see a movie with my eldest girl and friend tomorrow while on Sunday most of the day will be spent at the bowling alley.  My girl has a bowling tournament on in Brisbane. Then that night I will be back to bowling to play in my league.

Have a good weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment