Monday 1 April 2013

Autumn started

Goodbye March! And the first month of autumn had pass as well.  Like always I had another busy month with normal commitments involving my kids, bowling and scrapbooking.

How was your Easter? I had the most enjoying Easter for once.  Now I wish Easter didn't pass on by this fast. Can't say I got sick from consuming too much chocolate because I didn't barely get any Easter goodies.  But I did enjoy consuming fish and other seafood this weekend.

I had my own weekend plans as the other household members here went away for three nights. Majority of my weekend was peaceful and relaxing.

For the first time in many years I decided to go to a catholic church on Easter Saturday with my best friend to witness the Easter service. I started attending church when I was a young girl but I never understood why my parent's withdrawing me of going to a local church near my home address. After church, we had dinner and caught a late movie at the cinema.

Today is the first day of April.  Did anyone got fooled or played practical jokes to anyone?

Now its school holidays for the students of Queensland.  Being a mum with two teenagers it will be a challenge to find activities to keep them happy until 15th April.  But seriously why students need so many holidays is beyond me. Some employees are lucky to get four weeks annual leave per year.  PARENTS never have holidays!! We should be entitled to a pay rise at least.

Time to log off as MKR will be resuming back after a week off.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment