Monday 15 April 2013

Back to School

Goodbye school holidays!  Today was the first day back at school for kids to learn their subjects program for term two.  Getting back to normal routine was abit of a challenge this morning but the kids managed to get to school on time easy.

Alot of vehicles driving on the road this morning and we had a couple of impatient Mums driving. I had a close call with one female driver this morning near my home address.  She was entering into her driveway as I was coming down the street. 

There was a good accident on the hill of Queen's Road last night.  By the looks of things, someone was impatient of coming out of their driveway or coming out the side street on the opposite side.  There were three tow trucks at the scene of this accident.

Where did the last two weeks go?  It was a reasonable good holiday break for my kids.  Over Easter they spent their time at Grandma's, the first week was basically going to the cinemas to catch afew new release movies and last week was spend at home and family.

During the holidays it was Rachel's birthday.  It's now official...she's a teen!!  On her birthday I taken her to the cinema to see a movie and had lunch at Pancake Manor.

Yesterday was the day I lived at the bowling alley.  Well...actually I went to two centres. The first one was the under 21 tournament at AMF Capalaba and last night it was my league play as normal. 

The lucky streak must of continued in the family because I won $10 from the raffles last night.  Rachel won $15 on Friday at the league's club.

Gotta go as I have afew things to do this afternoon. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment