Friday 19 April 2013

A mixed week

Hi everyone!  How's your week been going?  Isn't it amazing on how the weeks travel by so fast?  In eleven days time we will be farewelling another month.
 
Except for yesterday, I had a busy week with normal commitments, went to the movies and attending to one scrap workshop. Supposely be attending to the second workshop tonight but I still feel offbeat from the past day. I had a migraine virus which you suffer a massive headache, feel nausea and fatigue. There isn't much can be done except alot of rest/sleep to get rid of the headache.
 
On Tuesday afternoon I had my second parent teacher interviews with Monique's teachers.  After 90 minutes I met all her teachers and had good reports about her. In term one, Monique applied to do a traineeship in sports and recreation. She had an interview during the school holidays and supposely be signing more paperwork next week. I am guessing she was a successful applicant but we don't know the starting day of this course as yet. On the holidays she handed in two resumes at two bowling centres hoping to get a part time job as well.
 
What's on your agenda for this weekend?  Not planning to do much here but I do have to finalized my camp preparations as the scrap camp is only next weekend away.
 
Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment