Friday 26 April 2013

Early bird risen

Good morning everyone!  It's just past 5:30am here in SE QLD which is very unusual for me to be up this early.  I did have my alarm set to go off at 5:30am but I was woken up by a sound of a cat fight in the back neighbourhood almost an hour ago..  
 
I set the alarm early as I need to get things done before I leave for camp this afternoon.  I had a busy week on getting my camp prep finalized and ready to go in less then 12 hours time. Now it is just last minute things to do before I leave. 
 
Four months ago the sunrise would of been already up but not now as the season is changing into winter. Meaning our daylight hours are geting shorter. I am expecting the camp venue might be a little cooler then home so I have packed more warm clothing to wear, espeicially at nightime.
 
This time in twelve hours time I should be at the venue unpacking. Hope everyone will have an enjoyable weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment