Saturday 23 March 2013

Easter is coming!

Hi everyone!  How was your week?  I had a busy week with normal commitments and extras. For the first time in months I actually got to sleep in until 10am today. Monique had a sleepover at a friend's house last night and they dropped her off home before lunchtime. 

Great news!  The bowling league resumed back to normal on Sunday night.  The centre had all their power supplied was restored. Speaking of power supply, tonight is Earth Hour. Who is going to turn off their lights and other power supplies (not needed) for an hour?
 
On Tuesday afternoon I had my parent teacher interviews at the high school. I met all of Rachel's new teachers and all interviews were over in an hour.  The school had a free sausage sizzle on but by the time we got there, all the free food was gone before 5pm.  I can't remember what we consumed for dinner that night but it would of been something quick and simple.
 
On Thursday I started on camp preparations for scrap camp which will be held next month.  I plan on working on the girl's school albums. Try to get the pages up to date with last year's events and extras.  Last night we had our scrap workshop on until midnight.  It was a fun creative night with alot of laughs!! The group who showed up last night are attending to camp next month so it will be a fun and full of laughs all weekend. The best medicine you can have for free!!
 
Yesterday was a busy day! I was at the high school for Rachel's assessment in food studies.  The students had to make a breakfast menu (based from all the food groups) and served it to their invited guest/s.  There were only five parents and two siblings who came to enjoy a breakfast. Felt like I was on my Kitchen Rules but at least I wasn't the judge for points. There were about 20 students in this class with one teacher and one teacher aide who helps afew students who has difficulties.
 
Another week to go and Easter will be here.  Afterwards school holidays for two weeks!  I dread school holidays now!!  Any parent with teenagers would understand what it is like.  You need to have a tree growing with money on it!  It would be nice to own such tree but more likely light fingered community members would steal my money from this dreamed tree.

What have you got planned for next weekend (EASTER)?  I am looking forward to a long weekend of quietness.  The other household members will be away for three nights, staying at my inlaw's home in Hervey Bay.

Better go as its time to settle down for the night!  Have a nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment