Saturday 9 February 2013

Normal Commitments Again

Hi everyone!  How's your week been going?  The kids have been back at school for 1.5 weeks now and they seem to settled down quite well at high school.  Rachel has found a new friend from her new school environment.  This girl comes over daily to pick her up in the mornings and drop off in the afternoons.  So far the plan is working to get Rachel the incentive to wake up early and be ready on time.   
Even through I enjoy driving in my new car, the school routine down the road is a nightmare because of the roadworks near the school.  Instead of driving there it is easier for her to walk to and from school with a friend. The only time I would drive in is to pay a school invoice which I have to do on Monday now as it is due. Also I need to purchase another formal uniform for her to wear as I only purchased one last month. The problem is this school doesn't have EFTPOS at their uniform shop.
Yesterday Rachel had her first cooking class.  Her class made an artistic fruit salad with fresh fruit in season and it was placed into a rockmelon half that was fancy cut in half. A photo was posted on facebook and twitter!!  Next week her school starts Interschool sport.  She signed up to play touch footy on Tuesday afternoons. 
Besides school routine and other normal commitments I had two scrap meets on Tuesday and Wednesday this week.  The second meet was the first workshop to do a simple layout.  But like always I intend to change the layout idea to suit my page requirements.  These days I intend to incorporate both CM and AZZA styles into my scrapbooking pages.  There was a rumour about our first weekend scrap camp might be held in March.  If that is the case I better get some photos and page layout ideas sorted out soon. At least I know which project to work on this time.
On Monday I went to the cinema with my best friend to see THE HOBBIT. Like Lord of the Rings trilogy, it would be one of those movies I wouldn't see again in a hurry. I found this movie was abit too daunting with the time length of viewing (3 hours).  Also I am not a huge fan to sci-fiction fantacy stories. If you don't remember the trilogy of LOTR, the story plot was about the golden ring to be returned while in the movie THE HOBBIT, the story plot is about the ring was found by the Hobbit.
Better go and get afew house chores completed before heading out to catch up with a friend this afternoon.   Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment