Tuesday 26 February 2013

Life is too short!!

How's your past week has been going?  I have been busy as usual with things on at home or places to go. On Sunday night we had our bowling league which my team managed to win all the points.  YAHOO!  I am only guessing we might of moved back up on the charts again. My team mate bowled a good 200 game in game 3.

Last week I had two very late nights in a row which my tiredness finally caught up with me on Saturday as I only slept for 10 hours over two days.  I slept all afternoon on Saturday!! And surprisely I went back to bed at around this time that night.  Normally if I have a Nanny nap in any afternoon I am up all hours that night.
 
On Saturday morning I had my booking at the dealership to get my new car done with its free inspection to see if the car is running well.  Alls good!!  The dealership even gave my car a  wash and vaccuum.  At least that is one less job for me to do!  Then again this week it has been raining so my new car had it's free wash from heaven.
 
A new working week has started and what a wet start it has been too.  We had heavy rain periods for three days now and flash flooding has started in some low areas and creeks across the state.
 
Driving in the wet conditions aren't no fun!!  It is recommend to travel a little under the speed limit but there are idiots out there don't do the right thing.  Looks like some accident happened overnight on Sunday as the traffic light pole was down.  I take it some driver taken the corner too fast at these lights interaction on Queen's and Loganlea Roads and went for the pole instead. At after school pick up yesterday we seen a ute driver ran a red light.  Not once but twice in such a short intersection on Loganlea Road.
 
Last week I received some bad news.  One of my craft friends has a very sick husband with a very aggressive brain tumour.  He has only been given two months!!  Apparently this brain tumour is so aggressive and advanced, it can't be operated or have chemo. I only seen the guy only a couple of times when he came into the craft store to pick up his wife.  But I feel I kinda know him on the way the woman speaks so highly of her husband.  Now I feel for his wife and family to witness the last months of his life.  Going by what I heard, it aren't pleasant to see an aggressive (or possibly abusive) patient having the side effects caused from a mean brain tumour.
 
Time for bed as it's getting late and I am tired!!  In 12 hours I have social bowling league. 

No comments:

Post a Comment