Monday 11 February 2013

21st century

How was your weekend?  On Saturday I had an enjoyable day catching up with a friend.  I stayed on for dinner and watched the footy with them until 9pm.  It was after 10pm by the time I got home.  Then I had a late night as we watched George of the Jungle 2 movie on DVD.
 
After a good sleep in yesterday morning, the day was more at home catching up with emails, listened to an internet radio channel and downloading music from itunes on my ipod. So far I have purchased 29 songs from 70's to 21st century hits. And I will have many more to download over time.  Majority of my songs will be from the 80's decade as it was more my era back then.
 
Yesterday afternoon I did go the shops to window shop for ipod docks.  SInce I own a new ipod touch (5th generation), it seems there might not be new docks created for the 5th generation ipods.  The lady at the electronic store told me the companies aren't planning on making any new docks for ipods like mine. She could be wrong as the 5th generation only just came out late last year. But at present time I only can buy accessories to fit in stereos or use bluetooth.  It seems only my new car is the most compatible one to use with my ipod as the home stereos aren't new in this household. 
 
This morning I was at the school to pay for sport and another day uniform for my youngest child.  It seems once the child reaches school age, it costs more money. It never ends!!  Sometime ago I heard it costs around $1 million to raise a child in their lifetime. To all the followers and readers who have parents would understand the cost of living with a child/ren.  These days children don't intend to leave home before they are 25 years old.  Will my kids do the same??
 
Better go as I have some housework and scrap prep to do this afternoon. 
Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment