Sunday 6 January 2013

Summer Holidays

It is now half way into the summer school holidays and what busy times we had for the past three weeks with final preparations of Christmas and going away on holidays.  Rachel was away for three weeks while Monique and I were only away for half the time. 

Rachel only returned home tonight from her holiday at Grandma's. She must of had a great time as I just seen lots photos and videos from her ipod.  Her cousin stayed up there as well and they visited the waterpark just about every day.  Also they had another day at Australia Zoo.

Still have three weeks of school holidays left which I need to get the school supplies of their booklists and uniforms ready.  Abit of money will be spent because Rachel starts high school this year and apparently Monique's shirt will be changed too.

I am hoping to catch some new release movies at the cinema with the kids and/or friends and make some progress with some spring cleaning.  I already completed Rachel's room this week. 

Next Sunday night will be the start of the new season of league play at bowling. One of the league bowlers phoned me today to remind me the starting time.

It's getting late and I should think about getting to bed.  I had a very late night staying up, watching a midnight movie on TV. The movie is called 48 shades.  The story plot is based on the 48 shades of Brown novel about a teenage boy falls in love with a young woman who shares the same house as his auntie.  The movie was filmed in Brisbane in 2005-2006. 

Have a good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment