Saturday 19 January 2013

Gotta love tennis!

Hi everyone!  How's your week been going?  Most of this week I have been watching the Australian Open Tennis on TV.  I think all Australians might be out of the competition now.
 
On Sunday night it was the return back to bowling league again after a six week break.  My team done well on the first night back.  We won all the points!!
 
On Tuesday I went to the craft store for the first time in one month to sit and casual scrap with some friends.  It was a nice day out to be creative in air conditioned comfort.  I will be back there on next Tuesday to do more creative pages.  Guess I better get more photos printed by then.
 
I am still waiting for the new car to be delivered.  I guess the car had to shipped in to Brisbane from overseas afterall.  The vehicles might of arrived at the dealership on Thursday. It might be another working day or two before I should get it after the windows get tinted and the paperwork for the new rego to be done.  At this stage I am guessing I should get the new car by Wednesday, I hope. 
 
There is only one week of school holidays left which I will have to get my act together to get the kid's school booklist and uniforms prepared, ready for the following week.
 
Better think about getting to bed shortly.  I will be out during the day tomorrow, catching up with a friend who is currently staying in Brisbane.  Have a good Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment