Friday 11 January 2013

New Year Resolutions

Its now the 11th day into 2013 and the thought has came across my mind about making some New Year Resolutions for once.  We have been visiting a couple of car dealerships as a new car is on our shopping menu for this year.  Finally came across a model I love and the business paperwork has been finalized today.  Our new car should be picked up and driven fully registered by this time next week.  For the ones who are curious to know which model, it's a Toyota Corolla Ascent Sports Model.  But my car will be a red hatchback.  This model has only been on the market for six weeks now.  And I heard it will be the most quite model you might see

I had a busy week with normal commitments with the kids. On Tuesday we had a day out at the shopping centre and social bowling.  Monique had a sleepover at one of friend's house on Wednesday.  As for this weekend who knows?  Just take the weekend as it comes.  But I do know my bowling league resumes back on Sunday night.

Whatver plans you might have, a good weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment